Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ranking my favorite Big Ten stadiums - ESPN


Ranking my favorite Big Ten stadiums - Big Ten - ESPN:

"4. Kinnick Stadium -- I loved my trip to Kinnick last November for the Penn State game, and the stadium is quickly becoming one of my favorites. No Big Ten venue has better sightlines for fans, who are right on top of the field. Unlike the larger venues in the league, there really aren't many lousy seats at Kinnick. Iowa fans always sell out the place, and the recent renovation brought some good upgrades."

I take it Adam didn't sit in the Club Seats where they serve alcohol!!! The seats are freaking awesome!!! I sit up there every time I go to a game! It just rocks! I have been to Camp R and it sucked bad! Only good thing about it is the bars that surround it but it is impossible to get a beer. I would prefer a tailgater over a bar scene before a game!!! I was at the OSU game in the Club Seats and it was just awesome. I was going to go back for the PSU game but after Iowa blew the game against Illinois, the wife said no go...

No comments:

Post a Comment